Sold $995,000 - Acreage/Semi-Rural
MAGNIFICENT RIVER FRONT ACREAGE
This is the first time this home has come to the market with over 8 acres of usuable land, with excellent water supply offers diversified living from relaxing rain forest gently sloping grazing area to rich river flats and adjoining the huge 138 m river frontage.
* Relaxing 4 bedroom home
* Main bedrooms with walk in robe and ensuite
* Family room with comfy fireplace
* Well appointed lounge dining
* Big breezy verandahs surround the homestead
* Easy access from the large 3 car lock up
* Beautiful palm studded tropical entry
* High clearance 12.5m x 24m shed, mezzanine floor, dual access
* Large hardstand area, 3 phase power and water
* 16m x 7m shed for equipment storage
* Pumping licence from the Coomera River
This is a property that has to be inspected to absorb its true magnificence and will suit all types of buyers, the home business, the horse enthusiast, any type of hobby farming with its diversity, come and experience the feel of relaxed, private acreage living and still only 10 minutes from super markets, schools and access to M1 and rail services and still only 25 minutes from the holiday ‘glitter strip’ and major shopping.
Inspection by appointment, contact Doug to arrange a time today.