At Doug Hull Real Estate we believe the management of your property should be a positive, profitable and enjoyable experience.
Our purpose is to provide a high standard of real estate services by applying our time, knowledge and skills to maximise our client’s returns as well as satisfaction.
Our experienced Senior Property Managers have over 20 years’ experience in the industry which is invaluable to our Landlords. All staff have full accreditation with Real Estate Institute of Queensland attending numerous training sessions throughout the year to ensure they are abreast of all the latest legislation requirements and new technology which provides an ongoing benefit to our clients. Our Principals who have extensive experience to back up the Property Management team on a daily basis.
Property management is a specialised field with vast legal implications. The need to have your property managed by a professional and up to date property management team is now more important than ever.
Promoting Your Property to Prospective Tenants
We give your property maximum exposure by advertising on major real estate internet sites as well as in the window and on the interactive screen of our high profile office site.
At Doug Hull Real Estate we aim to maximise your investment return and keep abreast of the market trends andby letting to quality tenants who treat your property as if it were their own.
Our Services To You
- All tenant applications are checked thoroughly by checking all references, verification of employment, ensure the tenant is financially capable of paying the required rent, checking Tenancy Information Centre Databases to check if tenant has had a previous rental record listed;
- Applications are presented to you for consideration;
- An entry condition report and photos are completed prior to the tenant moving into the property. Routine inspections are done quarterly and a report and photos are forwarded to you. We advise you of any maintenance required;
- Repairs and maintenance are carried out promptly after your approval;
- Regular communication;
- Provide you with bi-monthly payments;
- Provide you with our personalised service.
Should you be interested in leasing your property, contact our Property Management Department on (07) 5596 4776 to discuss your needs or speak to our Principals, Doug or Dawn Hull who will be happy to speak with you at any time, Doug can be contacted on 0411 728 855 or email email@example.com.