For Sale, Open Home $599,000 Offers over - House
STUNNING INDIVIDUAL FAMILY HOME
Nestled perfectly on a large 1012m2 block in the quiet Clear Water Estate, where the current owners have spared no expense in creating the ultimate dream home. Upon entry you will experience the stunning high ceilings and a bright and airy living space. Entertaining is a delight with the outdoor kitchen in the covered entertaining area, overlooking the beautiful inground pool with water feature and set amongst lush tropical gardens.
* Beautiful, well appointed bedrooms, all with built ins, fans and air conditioning
* Master with newly renovated designer ensuite
* Stunning kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances
* Walk in pantry, and loads of cupboard space
* Stone benchtops complete the luxurious package of this kitchen
* Living with air conditioning and open fireplace for year round comfort
* Security screens and laminated tinted glass on all windows to reduce the noise, heat and added security
* The flooring is non slip Lappato porcelain tiles to the living areas and New Zealand wool carpet to the bedrooms
* Separate laundry with oodles of storage
* Covered outdoor entertaining area with a great outdoor kitchen
* Tropical gardens, and a garden shed at the rear with 2 water tanks
* Inground saltwater pool in a tropical setting
* 3 bay shed with complete insulation, auto doors and storage
* Room for the caravan under shade sails
* Solar panels to save on those electricity bills
Reluctantly the current owners are needing to move on and their loss is your gain. This fantastic family home is ideally suited for the teenage family with loads of room for extra vehicles and trailers, boats etc.. Located an easy distance to all local schools, shopping and feeder roads to the M1 and only 15 minutes to Broadbeach restaurants, beaches and shopping, handy to bus.
With so many features to list, an inspection is a must to appreciate everything this home has to offer. Put this on your must see list today, contact Angela today to book an appointment.
OPEN HOME: Saturday 15 June